Fireside Chat with Chris Stuart
The largest deal I sold in my sales career was to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
The main reason Salesforce won this deal is that we were aligned to the company’s strategic goals, became a trusted partner throughout the sales process, and had an amazing Executive Sponsor in Chris Stuart, who was their former CEO.
I’m thrilled to share that in this month’s Fireside Chat, I interviewed Chris who remains my friend to this day.
Here are some of the top areas we covered:
- Chris’ story and how he rose from Oracle Sales rep to business owner to CEO
- His playbook for becoming a top Oracle rep, and how that helped him as an Executive
- Why serving customers at the highest level is key to sales success
- How to crack the code and gain access to the C-suite
- How to engage with Executives and gain status as a trusted advisor
- Chris’ daily journaling practice, and how it helps him show up with purpose every day. You can download his success journal here
And so much more!
This is a masterclass in how to sell to Senior Executives, serve your customers at the highest level, and live a happy, fulfilling life.
All while staying humble and maintaining a growth mindset along the way.
I am immensely grateful for Chris for his leadership, friendship, and inspiration and attribute much of my own success to our work together.
I know you gain as much from this conversation as I did.
You can find the Fireside Chat here – https://youtu.be/SlF7QieIryE