How to make 2021 your best year ever
Most of us make New Years resolutions and go into the year excited and motivated to hit them.
According to Forbes, only 8% of people actually accomplish their goals. So why is that?
Simply put, most people have pie in the sky goals and no plan or timeframe to hit them.
If you want to hit your most ambitious goals in 2021, you must do the following:
1. Set goals that inspire you and that you will enjoy
2. Put a timeline around each of the goals
3. Write down your plan to attain those goals
4. Create buckets where you can list out your goals
5. Keep the list SHORT for each bucket.
Here are the 8 buckets I use:
5. Learning/Personal Development
7. Home Improvement
If you want to make lasting changes in your life, you must be intentional and that the time to plan out exactly what you want.
The planning doesn’t take long and will bring clarity and awareness to whatever it is that you want.
Today I share my top goals for 2021 in the major buckets which I mentioned.
Bon Voyage 2020 – we won’t miss you!
Here’s to making 2021 the best year of our lives!!!