Tale of the Sale: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Until today, I have never shared the exact details of how I was able to find and close the largest deal of my career with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
I’m thrilled to provide you with a closer look “under the hood” of this deal from start to finish.
I recently met with Andrew Kappel and appeared on his podcast, How the Deal Was Done.
We covered several important details, including:
- Deal Setup: How I found the deal
- Challenges: Overcoming initial rejection in the account
- Turning a transactional deal we lost into a strategic deal beyond the initial scope
- Diving Deep into Client’s Problems and reason for buying
- Gaining access to the entire C-suite with a Design Thinking Workshop
- Selling the Vision for Change internally
- Eliminating competition
- Closing the deal with a multiple-stakeholders
- Advice for moving from a transactional seller to a strategic seller
This is a detailed playbook you can follow if you’re looking to find and close the largest deal of your career.
You can find the full interview here: https://youtu.be/yTCfYASIwkU
PS – This deal was highlighted at Dreamforce by their CEO Chris Stuart. If you want to here his company’s transformation story, you can access it here: https://www.salesforce.com/video/7803715/
PSS – Want to hear other big deals. Then listen to the Deal Stories Podcast here: https://www.dealstoriespodcast.com/