The Golden Rule in Sales
What is the golden rule in sales???
ADD VALUE FIRST
Before I ever try to sell a client or prospect, I always start by helping with their immediate needs.
Help others get what they want, and you will get what you want.
This is the fastest, most effective way to build trust and rapport with clients
So what does “adding value” look like?
Here are some examples:
1. Meet with your existing clients to find out if they are happy before pitching anything new. If there are any outstanding issues, fix them first before selling
2. Ask clients what they believe a good partnership with your company should look like and if you are meeting that standard
3. Introduce clients to your training portal, customer success manager, or any resources your company has available to drive their success.
4. Look at how they currently use your products, then show them some things they may not have known about which can help them.
5. Help them fill a key position or find a new role if they are looking
Helping leads to sales.
Karma is real in sales and in life.
Weekly Sales Tips
Be the first to know:
What’s the #1 key to negotiating which very few people talk about? Knowing your worth and believing it!…